Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Getting ready - open studio coming up ... soon

It's certainly busy in my studio at the moment, but not much finished work to show. So what's happening.
First I am having am open studio on the weekend of 23, 24th March. I will have some new work, old work and seconds for sale or to enjoy, or just have a cuppa, cake and chat on the deck. If you send me an email I'll give you the address. Ellensappleby@yahoo.com
This is followed by Salon d'Arte with 5 other wonderful artists - at the Netanya Resort in Hastings Street - more about this next blog!!


Added some silver hightlights (some look red, but they are not really!!)

Ready for painting and glazing - a bit of work ahead!

Some new designs for beakers - I have been enjoying Liz Smith's work, so have take some inspiration from her.

No comments: